Working of Aplus PDF Splitter and Merger
How to split, merge, delete or extract PDF pages using Aplus PDF Splitter and Merger?
1. To avail the features of Aplus PDF Splitter and Merger, download your free trial software from http://www.aplussofts.com/aplus/pdfsplitterandmerger.html.
2. Open the software after you have installed it and you will see a window similar to the one shown in the following image. To work with a PDF file, select the “Add PDF Files” option in the right pane. Select the PDF you want to work with from the list of files appearing in the PDF File List.
3. Now it’s time to choose the pages you want to merge, split or delete in the selected PDF.
4. To select a range of continuous pages to work with, click on “Specific Page Range” option, check the Split/Merge, Delete check box and enter the number of Starting and Ending page for the range you need.
5. To select a few particular pages, click on “Specific Pages” , check the Split/Merge, Delete check box and enter the page numbers (separated with commas) as well as range of the pages (using ‘-’ symbol) you want to work with.
6. In order to just work with odd or even page numbers of the PDF, click on Odd/Even Pages and Select “Odd Pages” or “Even Pages” as required. Leave the Split/Merge, Delete box unchecked if you want to work with all the odd/even pages in the PDF. However, check the option to select odd/ even pages from a range of pages.
7. In order to give new details to the PDF being created, click on “PDF Meta Properties” and enter the new Title, Subject, Author and Keywords.
8. After you have selected the pages you want to work with, it is time to select the action you want to be taken on the selected pages in the “Select Option” box.
9. Select the “Split into Single Pages” option to split the selected pages into different single paged PDF files.
10. Select the “Extract Pages” option to extract the selected pages from the PDF file and make them into one different PDF if a range of pages was selected. However if you mentioned the page numbers to be extracted in the “Specific Pages” box, the pages will be extracted to different single paged PDF files.
The above two options will however keep all the pages of original file intact. In order to delete certain pages from the original file and then converting them to different PDFs, following two options can be used.
11. The “Delete Pages and make individual PDF” option will delete the selected pages from the original PDF and change them to different single paged PDF files.
12. Similarly, the “Delete Pages and make single PDF” option will delete the selected pages from the original file and make a single PDF from them.
13. The “Make Single PDF” file will merge the selected pages of a file into one single PDF. However, in order to merge different PDF files together, drag them all to the PDF list, uncheck the “Split/Merge/Delete option and then select the above mentioned option.
14. You can also add Prefix and Suffix to the original names for the new files being created. Select the location where you want to save the file. Your new PDF files are created.
15. Download the free Trial for PDF Splitter and Merger now and you can buy it if you find it good enough from http://www.aplussofts.com/aplus/pdfsplitterandmerger.html.