Working of Aplus PDF Password Remover
How to remove PDF password as well as page level security using Aplus PDF Password Remover?
1. For removing password and all other page level restrictions from protected PDF document, download your free trial setup file using above ‘DOWNLOAD’ button and install on your system.
2. Open the software after successful installation of application and you will see a Window similar to shown on the following image.
3. Now you can add PDF files either using Menu Bar option or button available on left side of interface as shown on following image. You can also remove PDF files from list, if you select it by mistake either using Menu Bar option or button available on left side of pane.
4. You must have to enter user password for every document you added into the list either using Popup Window (shown by default) or in ‘Password’ column of corresponding PDF file into the list by double click on that box. See below image to understand.
5. After putting correct password of every listed document, you have to select destination path where you want to save your new restriction free PDF files using ‘Save As’ button shown on below image.
6. Use optional feature to add substring as prefix or suffix with original file name to create new file names with better understanding. Follow below image.
7. Now, you can click on ‘Unlock PDF’ button to remove all the securities from encrypted PDF document, either it is User and owner password or page lever permissions. After clicking on button it instantly allows PDF opening, reading, printing, editing, form filling, commenting, annotation, copying content, page extraction, etc.