Working of Aplus PDF Encryption Software
How to encrypt PDF document with user and owner password using Aplus PDF Encryption Software?
1. To encrypt PDF documents with password protection as well as page level permission security, download free trial version setup file by clicking on above ‘DOWNLOAD’ button and install it on your PC.
2. Open this successfully installed application and you will see the Window on your system similar to shown on the following image.
3. Now add PDF files into the list either using Menu Bar option or button available on left side of interface as shown on the following image. You can also remove selected PDF files from list if you do not want to encrypt either using menu bar or button available on left side of pane.
4. For PDF encryption, you have to enter User and Owner password for every listed document either using common password or separate password for each document as shown on below image.
4.1. If you want to only protect PDF document page level permission (like print, edit, copy content, comment, form fill, etc) then uncheck the ‘User Password’ checkbox option. On that way your PDF files do not ask any password for opening the file. It only restricts document page level restrictions.
Note: In Trial Version, you are not able to change default User and Owner password. For entering your password you have to purchase Full Version of Aplus PDF Encryption Software.
5. Select one of provided 128 bit or 40 bit encryption mechanism to protect your PDF file.
6. Restrict PDF page level restrictions using following setting shown on below image. You can either restrict or permit all page level permissions or some of them using checkbox. Software facilitates to restrict document printing with ‘High Resolution’ or ‘Low Resolution’, restrict form filling, content copying, modifying contents, content copying for accessibility, annotations and assemble documents.
7. Use optional feature to add substring as prefix or suffix with original file name to create new file names with better understanding.
8. Finally, you can click on ‘Encrypt PDF’ button to protect you valuable PDF documents from unauthorized accesses by any illegal users. You feel relaxed after encrypting PDF document using Aplus PDF Encryption Software. Now your files are locked with password security and secure to share through web or email.