Terms and Conditions
You are requested to carefully read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before downloading and installing any products from our website. By downloading, purchasing or installing our products, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. If you do agree to our Terms and Conditions, do not purchase, install or download our products. This Licence Agreement is hereby a legal agreement between you, the end use, and AplusSofts.Com, the developer of the program (“AplusSofts.Com”), regarding your use of AplusSofts.Com products (“Software”). By installing the Software, agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE:
AplusSofts.Com (hereinafter “AUTHOR) grants you a limited, non-exclusive licence to use the Software. The Software is licenced, not sold, to you for use only under the terms of this Agreement.
2. REFUND POLICY:
It is our request to our customers to try the product before purchasing it. We hold customer satisfaction in the highest regard. In order to ensure this, we would advise you to first use our trial version of the Software before purchasing the licenced version to ascertain that the software is compatible with your system and expectations. The trial version is easily available on our website for download. You can first download the trial version for functionality and if satisfactory, purchase the licenced version.
If for any reason, our Software fails to perform on our system, we extend our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and request you to contact our customer support team.
Full refund are made only under the following two conditions:
- If the client was able to perform a function in the Trial version but failed to do so in the Full Version.
- If the support team at AplusSofts.Com is unable to resolve your issue.
- Purchase made accidently or using the wrong platform.
- If you do not wish to use the Software anymore.
- Inability to use the software in your system.
- Inability to apply the licence policy in your computing environment.
- Return of product after 30 days from purchase date for any reason.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE:
Under this Licence Agreement, you are not allowed to yourself or let anyone
- Reverse engineering, decode, disassemble, interpret, decrypt, decompile, or in any approach to obtain source code from the Software.
- Modify, distribute or create derivative works of the Software.
- Copy (more than one backup duplicate), distribute, widely display, broadcast, sell, rent out, lease or else exploit the Software.
AplusSofts.Com reserves the exclusive copyright of all products available on its website with itself.
You are authorised to make copies of the Trial Versions of our software, and distribute them to anyone. However, while doing so you cannot alter or change the Software in any way and their original and complete unchanged form must be retained. You are also authorised to save the Trial Version of the Software on your computer and share it with anyone or let other download it.
The licence will terminate and will not be legal if you fail to comply with any of the above Terms and Conditions.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY OF THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED “AS IS”. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES AND LOSS OF PROFITS OR SOME OTHER TYPE OF FAILURE WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
INSTALLING AND USING OF THE SOFTWARE MEANS THE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENCE.